Christmas time is drawing near! It’s time to starting pulling out the decorations and buying gifts! Dogs love to be included in the action and here at Doggie Vogue we strive to be your one stop shop for your fur baby! Here we’ve compiled a list of our top ten favorite Christmas accessories, all under the low price of $20 and sure to make your canine companion feel the Christmas spirit!
1. Santa Scrunchy Set for Dogs ($15.99) – This adorable set is crafted from elegant red velvet and adorned with white pom pom “snow balls”. This 5 piece set includes a scrunchy for each leg and one to go around your pup’s neck.
2. Yuletide Tartan Pet Stocking ($12.99) – Featuring a classic tartan plaid and soft berber trim, these stockings are a great way to include both cats and dogs in the gift giving fun!
3. Winter Lights Tug Dog Toy ($12.99) - The perfect toy for games of tug! This festive toy features intricate appliqué letters on each cube. Comes in 2 sizes so all dogs can play along.
4. Peppermint Dog Barrettes – Set of 2 ($2.99) – These cheerful bows are a great finishing touch to a cute Christmas outfit. Classic stripes on one bow and polka dots on the other with spring clip backing for secure attachment.
5. Holiday Dog Cookie Platter ($13.99) – Give dog’s on Santa’s ‘nice’ list a yummy treat this holiday season! These gourmet cookies come in 4 flavors. Each 1 lb tub of cookies is made from the highest quality ingredients, in America.
6. Holiday Dog Cologne ($6.99) – Usher in the holiday spirit with one of our deliciously scented Holiday Dog Colognes. Comes in 3 yummy, seasonal scents.
7. Sequin Santa Dog Hat ($6.99-$8.99) – Your pooch will sparkle and shine in this adorable Santa hat! Glittering sequins matched with soft comfy plush trim are sure to be a big hit. Has an adjustable chin strap for a perfect fit!
8. Holiday Candy Cane Dog Treats ($5.99) – These tasty treats are sure to be on every pup’s Christmas list! Candy cane shape offers a great twist on an old favorite!
9. Gingham Gingerbread Dog Toys ($6.99) – These cute toys are one sweet couple! Gingham dressed girl and boy toys are screen printed and embroidered to look like real cookies!
10. Holiday Heart Dog Scrunchy ($5.99-$8.99) – Our Holiday Heart Scrunchies are perfect for pictures or just spreading Christmas cheer! Features elastic stretch for a comfy fit with sheer ribbon topped with sparkling hearts for added pizzazz.
Thanksgiving is fast approaching and with all the bustling around, our pooches can feel left out of the activities. Show your precious pup some gratitude for their unconditional love with one of our Thanksgiving themed outfits or toys!
- Our Save the Turkey Dog Dress by Ruff Ruff Couture features a cute gingham skirt and an adorable hand crafted turkey appliqué on the top. Perfect for pictures and comfy enough to just wear around the house! Matching tank for boys sold separately!
- Hilarious and adorable, our Goofy Gobbler Dog Toys are fun tug and fetch toys made of super soft corduroy. This colorful toy measures 12 inches long and is sure to please your pooch!
- Offer up a serving of fun with the Lil’ Gobbler Dog Costume. This creative costume features colorful fabric, texturized for a realistic turkey look. An awesome addition to any family feast!
- The delightfully goofy Giggling Veggies Dog Toys are sure to keep your furry friend entertained! These silly toys make an interesting giggling sound when shaken or squeezed!
- Our Pilgrim Boy Dog Costume is an adorable way to let your fur baby in on the Thanksgiving fun! This detailed costume even comes with a matching pilgrim hat, complete with buckle accent! Matching Pilgrim girl costume sold separately!
Dog treats are a great way to reward your deserving pooch but with so many options, how do you choose? We all want to give our furry friends the very best, but high end dog treats can get quite costly while less expensive options can be devoid of nutrients. At Doggie Vogue, we try to provide you with the best options for your pooch, all on a reasonable budget. Here is a list of our favorite healthy dog treats, all under the low price of $10!
1. Bully Stick Dog Treats ($6.99-$8.99) – Your dog is sure to love this meaty treat! Made of all natural beef with a smoky flavor your pup is sure to savor. Great substitute for rawhide!
2. Smart Bones for Dogs ($3.49-$6.99) – Our Smart Bones offer all of the healthy benefits of a rawhide chew in a rawhide-free formula! These highly digestible bones prevent tartar and plaque build up and are both packed full of flavor and fortified with vitamins and minerals.
3. Puptato Chips Dog Treats ($4.99) – Who doesn’t love potato chips? Here is a healthy alternative to one of your dog’s favorite human treats. These delicious treats are dried – not fried – virtually fat free! Made of North Carolina grown sweet potatoes and are a superb source of vitamins and minerals. Great for sensitive stomachs, too!
4. Train-Me! Training Treats for Dogs ($4.99) – These succulent treats are soft, moist, and the perfect size to use as training rewards. Packed with protein to make them nutritious, as well as delicious!
5. Filled Hooves Dog Treats ($5.99) – These tasty treats are made from genuine beef hooves, stuffed with your choice of pork or peanut butter. Provides hours of delight for your dog!
6. Wheat Free Peanut Butter Cake Mix ($6.99) – Unlike cakes for people, Puppy Cake Mix is a fun and healthy alternative made especially for your pampered pooch! Make their birthday – or any day- a special occasion for your pup with this nutritious dog treat!
7. Natural Dog Cookies ($6.99) – These wholesome, American made cookies come in 4 varieties and are made of all natural ingredients. Sure to drive your pooch wild!
8. Healthy Baker Dog ($9.99) – These biscuits are made of high quality ingredients and are baked to crunchy goodness! No artificial flavors, preservatives, or coloring. Each biscuit has half the fat of most dog biscuits and is fortified with vitamins and minerals.
9. Vanilla Mint Dental Chews ($9.99) – These veterinarian approved dog chews reduce tartar and plaque while your dog chews. Your dog is sure to love the irresistible vanilla mint flavor and you’ll love better dog breath!
10. Sterilized Natural Filled Dog Bones ($5.99-$6.99) – Our premium quality sterilized bones won’t splinter and the delicious filling will keep your pup busy for hours! Comes in two flavors, pork or peanut butter.
Summer is in full swing and with the warm temperatures, most of us are spending time outdoors enjoying the season. While our furry friends enjoy hanging out in nature with us, they depend us to protect them from the elements. Here are some of our favorite outdoor aids, all under the low price of $20!
1. Bend-a-Bowl for Dogs ($6.99-$9.99) – The perfect bowl when you’re on the go! These handy bowls pop open and push down flat in a snap! Made of durable and easy to clean silicone.
2. Poop Snoop Lighted Waste Bag Holder (6.99) – This handy innovation leaves other waste bag holders in the dark! Has a built in LED light that makes nighttime cleanup a breeze!
3. Handi-Drink for Dogs ($7.99) – This portable and compact Travel bowl is a must for keeping your dog hydrated on the go. The easy to use Handi-Drink doesn’t spill and is a bottle and bowl in one!
4. Doggles ILS ($19.99) – Our Doggles ILS Dog Goggles are perfect for keeping your dog safe from the sun’s damaging rays. Designed specifically for dogs, these offer a comfortable fit and 100% UV protection.
5. Hands Free Dog Leash ($19.99) – Take your dog for a run or brisk walk with out having your hands tied up! This handy leash secures around your wrist, allowing you to jog in a more natural posture.
6. Biodegradable Dog Waste Bags ($4.99-$12.99) – The earth friendly way to clean up after your pooch! Made from a naturally decomposing plastic.
7. Standard Dog Crate Fan ($19.99) – Keeps dogs cool whenever they are crated. Provides a refreshing airflow when traveling or at home. Quiet, with two speed operation.
8. Grip N’ Grab Mini Scoop (12.99) – This double spring action scoop picks up waste fast and mess free! Squeeze the inner handle to open the scoop jaws and release to close.
9. Training Treat Bag ($19.99) – This handy bag can be worn around the waste or clipped to a belt loop to keep dog treats handy during training. Has a main pouch for treats and two additional pockets for storing keys and personal items.
10. Cool Pup Dog Bandana ($7.99-$12.99) – Cool your hot dog down instantly with this lightweight bandana. Holds a reusable and removable gel pack that stays cool for about an hour. Made of SPF fabric that helps release heat.
Memorial Day Weekend is only 2 weeks away! Deck your dog out in patriotic finery! Here is a list of our favorite American themed merchandise, as well as a few hot weather necessities, all under the low price of $20!
1. Majestic Fabric Collar ($5.99) – These quality fabric dog collars come in 5 patterns. The American flag print is perfect for the patriotic pooch!
2. Star Shirt Dog Collar ($19.99) – This adorable tie is a perfect way for your pup to show his American pride! The shirt collar fastens with Velcro for a comfy fit!
3. Red Sassy Sequin Dog Tank ($14.99-$19.99) – A perfect party tank! Bright red sequins and adorable bows make this the perfect summer accessory for the sassy dog!
4. Pet Paint Color Spray for Dogs ($9.99) – This veterinarian approved spray contains no harsh chemical. It dries almost instantly and easily washes off with soap and water, making it a better choice for short term coloring than traditional fur dye.
5. Bone in the USA Dog Bandana ($5.99) – This soft, polycotton bandana features an all over stars, stripes and bones pattern and can be cut to fit any size breed.
6. Handi-Drink for Dogs ($7.99) – This portable and compact Travel bowl is a must have for road trips and extended periods outdoors. The easy to use Handi-Drink doesn’t spill and is a bottle and bowl in one!
7. All Paws on Deck Dog Toys ($14.99) – These nautical themed dog toys are made of durable water-resistant neoprene and rope and feature American flag inspired stars and polka dots. These toys float, making them an awesome choice for land or sea!
8. Color Paw Glitz Dog Nail Polish ($4.99) – Our fast drying dog nail polish offers coverage in one coat. Red, blue and silver glitter polishes are great for Memorial Day!
9. America’s Pup Dog Bow (1.99) – The perfect finishing touch for the patriotic pet! This American flag printed bow has a rubber band backing for secure attachment.
10. Cool Pup Dog Bandana ($7.99-$12.99) – Cool down your dog instantly! Perfect for hot days outdoors. Removable gel packs are safe and non-toxic and stays cool for about an hour.
Spring’s arrival has one thing on everyone’s mind – Getting outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! After being cooped up all winter, your furry friends are dying to get outside and stretch their legs. Here is a list of our top ten must haves for spring, sure to put some pep in your pup’s step after the long cold months, all under the low price of $20!
1. Puptato Chips ($4.99) – The perfect guilt free treat for your dog! Our Puptato Chips are made from all natural sweet potatoes and are dried, not fried, making them virtually fat free!
2. Flower Waste Bag Holder ($5.99) – These fun shaped waste bag holders make clean up a breeze! Clip to belt or leash to keep them close when needed. Comes with two rolls of scented waste bags!
3. Outing Travel Bowls ($5.99) – These dog bowls make travel a breeze! Save yourself the trouble of toting bulky bowls on trips with these food and water safe dishes that fold up in a snap!
4. Fruit Frenzy Ruffle Dog Skirt ($13.99-$17.99) – Full of colorful charm, this ruffled dog skirt is the perfect choice for spring! Alternating solid and printed ruffles with a comfy Velcro waste, your fashion hound is sure to love this dog skirt!
5. Blooming Brights Dog Polo ($9.99-$17.99) – Our best selling polo design got a spring makeover! These bright new colors are sure to spread sunshine and cheer!
6. America’s Pup Dog Bow (S1.99) – With Memorial Day and the Fourth of July on the way, now is the perfect time to get new gear for your patriotic pooch. This American Flag printed dog bow is just the thing!
7. Digital Camo Dog Bandana ($5.99) – The pixilated look of our digital camo gives a modern, stylish look to a classic favorite. Bandanas are the perfect accessory for dogs who aren’t into clothes.
8. Fruit Frenzy Dog Toy ($3.99) – Perfect for the dog with a healthy appetite for play! These cute plush toys come in fun fruit shapes with a squeaker for added fun!
9. Wheat Free Red Velvet Cake Mix ($6.99) – A healthy and safe treat for your deserving pooch! Colored with bright red beet powder, this cake mix is sure you have your pup licking his paws in anticipation!
10. Pickle Pals Dog Toy ($6.99) – Funny faces, moppy tassels, and a squeaker make this dog toy an instant hit! Perfect for tug or toss games!
Founded in 2004, the Bark n Bag company was created to address the needs of pet owners who want a carrier that has it all. Whether on a long journey or a short trip, Bark n Bag offers a fun, fashionable, yet practical way to tote your pets. There are many different pet carrier options on the market, but the designers at Bark n Bag felt that many had the same look and feel. Their mission is to bring you stylish and original dog carriers at reasonable prices.
Bark n Bag Totes offer sturdy construction and ultimate comfort. A modern classic with timeless appeal, these carriers offer over the shoulder handles for carrying ease and two mesh panels for ultimate ventilation. Your furry friend is sure to love being out and about with you in these carriers. Bark n Bag offers many airline approved carriers to make traveling with your canine companion a breeze. Some of their carriers are even made out of 100% certified recycled plastic bottles, making perfect for your pet and the environment. Shop our Bark n Bag section to find the perfect carrier for your pampered pooch without breaking the bank!
Despite recent cold weather and snowy conditions telling us differently, Spring really is on the way! Here at Doggie Vogue, we’ve been diligently working to get all of our brand new Spring items on the site and ready for purchase. Every season brings fun new products, but this Spring we’re exceptionally excited. Here is a sneak peek of our favorite new items from our Spring line, all priced under the low cost of $20!
1. Color Pop Melamine Dog Bowls ($5.99-$9.99) – These fun dog bowls feature bright pops of color sure to catch your pooch’s eye. With a rubber rim to prevent slipping and sliding, these dog bowls are functional as well as fashionable!
2. Poop Snoop Lighted Waste Bag Holder ($6.99) – This waste bag holder leaves the rest in the dark! Featuring a built in LED light, this innovative holder makes nighttime clean up a breeze! Comes with a 20 ct roll of waste bags.
3. Hoot and Howl Owl Dog Toy ($9.99-$14.99) – An adorable toy sure to make your playful pooch howl with delight! This plush dog toy contains a sound chip that hoots when the toy is squeezed. Comes in two sizes, so it’s fun for all breeds!
4. Pet Paint Color Spray for Dogs ($9.99) – Completely non-toxic and vet approved, this color spray contains no harsh chemicals. Dries almost instantly and easily washes off with soap and water. This spray is a great choice for pet owners looking for something a little shorter lasting than traditional semi-permanent dye.
5. Button Dot Dog Barrettes ($3.99) – These adorable dog barrettes are sure to attract attention! Each grosgrain ribbon bow has contrasting striped ribbon and a jeweled center for extra glamour.
6. Poultry Flavored Dental Kit for Dogs ($11.99) - Bones and chew toys help remove plaque, but regular dental cleaning is a must and guards against bad breath, mouth sensitivity, bleeding gums, loose teeth, and plaque buildup. This kit includes everything you need to keep your pooch’s teeth pearly white!
7. Sweet Safari Dog Dishes ($9.99-$15.99) – These trendsetting dog bowls are sure to wow your fashion hound! Features animal print exterior and a solid color on the interior, these dog bowls offer classic color options and chic style everyone will adore.
8. Blooming Brights Dog Scrunchy ($5.99) – These brightly colored scrunchies scream “Spring”! Light and airy with matching bell accents, this scrunchy offers a comfortable elasticized design. The perfect spring accessory!
9. Bend-a-Bowls for Dogs ($6.99-$9.99) – These bowls pop open and push flat with ease to provide your pet with food and water on the go. Made of durable silicone for easy clean up. These are a must have for travel!
10. Pawprint Waste Bag Holder Value Pack ($9.99) – This convenient value pack offers you a rainbow of savings! Classic black waste bag holder in a fun paw shape and six rolls of waste bags for one low price!
A well groomed dog is a happy dog! The benefits of dog grooming extend beyond just making your pup pretty- It also improves your dog’s mental state and behavior, is great for his health, and protects you from getting scratched. The key to a great at-home groom is having the right tools. Here we’ve compiled a list of our favorite grooming tools, all under $20!
1. Ergonomic Nail Trimmers ($9.99-$12.99) – Get grooming salon results at home! These dog nail trimmers offer comfortable, non-slip rubber grips and a built in safety guard to prevent over-cutting.
2. Nail Files for Dogs ($5.99) – After a nail trim, your pooch’s nails can be quite sharp. Protect yourself by filing them smooth with these nail files! Has two textures for twice the value!
3. Medistyp Styptic Powder ($5.99-$11.99) – Accidents can happen when trimming dog’s nails. Stop bleeding from a nail cut too short quickly and effectively with this styptic powder. Helps reduce the risk of infection and has benzocaine to alleviate pain.
4. ClearQuest Tear Stain Remover for Dogs ($5.99) – This easy to apply gel formula safely and effectively removes unsightly tear stains around your pet’s eyes.
5. Fresh Dog Shampoo ($9.99) – This dog shampoo has a clean, fresh scent that will stop pet odors in their tracks. Added conditioners give your dog’s coat a bright sheen and helps prevent mats and tangles.
6. Microfiber Dog Drying Gloves ($12.99) – Dry your wet dog quick with these ultra-soft, ultra-absorbant microfiber gloves!
7. UGroom Finishing Spray for Dogs ($7.99) – This great smelling spray is perfect for deodorizing and conditioning dog’s coats. Perfect for after baths or in between grooms!
8. Rotating Pin Combs for Dogs ($9.99) – Rotating pins glide without snagging, for a pain free way to keep coats free of dirt, debris, and excessive hair.
9. Top and Tail Wipes ($7.99-$10.99) – These pre-moistened wipes make clean up quick and easy! Comes in a stay fresh, flip top dispenser pack.
10. Color Paw Nail Polish ($4.99) – Formulated just for dogs, this chip- and water-resistant dog nail polish is the safe way to bright up your dog’s paws! Quick drying formula is perfect for wiggly pups!
With winter fast approaching, the inevitable freezing temperatures are on the way. Our pooches suffer just as much as we do in the winter, so now is a great time to prepare them for the cold season as well. While dog coats and jackets will keep their bodies warm, don’t forget about your fur baby’s feet! We have dog boots, dog socks, and dog slippers sure to keep your dog from getting frosty paws.
Dog boots not only protect from the elements, they also keep your dog’s paws safe from the salt put down to break down ice and snow. This salt can seriously injure your furry friend’s feet! It is very acidic and can burn your dog’s paws, leaving sores behind. Dogs can also get sick if they lick the salt left behind on their paws. Dog boots aren’t only handy in the winter time. They can protect your pet’s paws all year long. In the spring and summer, pavement can get very hot and burn your precious pup’s pads. Chemicals used to treat lawns can irritate paws and can make your dog sick if ingested by licking off of feet. Some older dogs have a hard time walking on hardwood floors. Dog boots can provide the traction they need to get around. A good pair of dog boots is an investment in your pet’s health and well being.
Dogs can get cold indoors as well. Dog socks and dog slippers are a comfortable alternative to dog boots for indoor use. Disposable rubber dog boots are a more natural feeling alternative to traditional dog boots that are great for both indoor and outdoor use. These allow your dog to feel the ground under their feet, which provides them a sense of safety and security. These fit similar to a sock and all full paw movement for the utmost comfort.