Spring’s arrival has one thing on everyone’s mind – Getting outside to enjoy the beautiful weather! After being cooped up all winter, your furry friends are dying to get outside and stretch their legs. Here is a list of our top ten must haves for spring, sure to put some pep in your pup’s step after the long cold months, all under the low price of $20!
1. Puptato Chips ($4.99) – The perfect guilt free treat for your dog! Our Puptato Chips are made from all natural sweet potatoes and are dried, not fried, making them virtually fat free!
2. Flower Waste Bag Holder ($5.99) – These fun shaped waste bag holders make clean up a breeze! Clip to belt or leash to keep them close when needed. Comes with two rolls of scented waste bags!
3. Outing Travel Bowls ($5.99) – These dog bowls make travel a breeze! Save yourself the trouble of toting bulky bowls on trips with these food and water safe dishes that fold up in a snap!
4. Fruit Frenzy Ruffle Dog Skirt ($13.99-$17.99) – Full of colorful charm, this ruffled dog skirt is the perfect choice for spring! Alternating solid and printed ruffles with a comfy Velcro waste, your fashion hound is sure to love this dog skirt!
5. Blooming Brights Dog Polo ($9.99-$17.99) – Our best selling polo design got a spring makeover! These bright new colors are sure to spread sunshine and cheer!
6. America’s Pup Dog Bow (S1.99) – With Memorial Day and the Fourth of July on the way, now is the perfect time to get new gear for your patriotic pooch. This American Flag printed dog bow is just the thing!
7. Digital Camo Dog Bandana ($5.99) – The pixilated look of our digital camo gives a modern, stylish look to a classic favorite. Bandanas are the perfect accessory for dogs who aren’t into clothes.
8. Fruit Frenzy Dog Toy ($3.99) – Perfect for the dog with a healthy appetite for play! These cute plush toys come in fun fruit shapes with a squeaker for added fun!
9. Wheat Free Red Velvet Cake Mix ($6.99) – A healthy and safe treat for your deserving pooch! Colored with bright red beet powder, this cake mix is sure you have your pup licking his paws in anticipation!
10. Pickle Pals Dog Toy ($6.99) – Funny faces, moppy tassels, and a squeaker make this dog toy an instant hit! Perfect for tug or toss games!
Autumn has arrived! The leaves are beginning to change and nights are starting to cool off. Now is the perfect time to start thinking warm thoughts for your chilly pup! Act now to save 15% off everything in our store, excluding sale items! We’ve added many new items to our New Arrivals section, ensuring your fur baby is on top of fashion trends this fall. Our Lil’ Monster Dog Hoodie is sure to be a favorite this year and better yet, it can also double as a dog costume for Halloween! We’ve still got plenty of stock on your favorite costumes, including our best selling Monster Paws Dog Costume so act now to save big! Simply use the code: MONSTERS when checking out. Offer ends Sunday, 9/30 @11:59 PM.
Shop now and save big! Our annual Labor Day Weekend Sale starts today. This is the perfect time for you to stock up on fall essentials, like our dog hoodies and dog sweaters. Halloween is just around the corner. This is a great opportunity to save on a ghoulishly good dog costume for your pooch! Act now to save 20% off everything (excluding sale items). Use the coupon code “WKND20″ to save! This coupon is good until Monday, 9/3 @ 11:59 PM.
Doggie Vogue is offering Free Shipping on all orders over $50! This is a perfect chance to stock up on Summer gear for your dog! Need new dog toys? We’ve got a huge selection to pick from. From plush dog toys to tennis balls, we’ve got the perfect match for your playful pup! Is your dog’s wardrobe wearing thin? We’ve got everything from designer fashions to discount duds. Browse our amazing collection of dog clothing now! Use the coupon code “SHIP4FREE”. This coupon is good from now until Sunday, 7/16 @11:59PM.
*Free Shipping is not available for drop ship items.
Let’s hear it for the boys! Sick of seeing ruffles and lace? Tired of thinking pink? Here at Doggie Vogue, we understand that boys like to be stylish, too. We have a wide selection of boy dog clothing and accessories to choose from for the fashion conscious male. Here are our top favorite items just for boys:
1. Tough Dog Bandana (3.99-$4.99) – These adorable dog bandanas are perfect for dogs with a big attitude. Features our popular “Tough Dog” print. Has Velcro® tabs for an easy fit and coordinates with the rest of our “Tough Dog” collection.
2. Double Tugger Dog Toys ($8.99) - These fun, fuzzy dog toys are perfect for the sports fan! Shaped like popular sports balls, the plush bone is removable so it’s like getting 2 toys in 1!
3. K9 Optix Dog Sunglasses - The only sunglasses made just for dogs! These dog sunglasses offer 100% UV Protection and have shatterproof lenses. Features a three strap adjustable system to fit any dog’s head with an extra wide bridge designed to fit a dog’s face.
4. Ruff N’ Tuff Dog Collar (7.99-$12.99) – These dog collars feature a striking glow in the dark skull design, perfect for the biker pup! This durable nylon dog collar features quick release buckles. Glow in the dark pattern adds extra safety on night walks! Matching leash also available.
5. Ipaw’d Dog Toy ($13.99) – This clever dog toy is the perfect way to let your dog in on the technology craze! Inspired by the widely popular Apple Ipad, this colorful plush toy boasts state of the art embroidered details!
6. Polo Dog Shirt (8.99-$15.99) – These tailored-yet-casual dog shirts feature ribbed-knit cuffs and a knit collar and placket. These comfy cotton dog shirts are great for any dogs wardrobe!
7. Biker Harness Dog Vest ($16.00) – Embroidered with barbed wire details and featuring a skull and crossbones charm, this faux leather dog harness is both fashionable and functional. Perfect for your tough pup!
8. Pawz Natural Rubber Dog Boots ($12.00-$17.00) - Made of natural rubber, these boots are 100% biodegradable and are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers and straps. These dog boots offer serious protection from snow, ice, chemicals, salt, mud, hot pavement, and solves traction control problems.
9. Black Bow Tie Dog Collar – This classic dress up dog collar features a detachable satin bow tie with Velcro® brand closure. Perfect for weddings and formal events!
10. I Heart Treats Dog Tank ($13.99-$19.99) – This hilarious dog tank is perfect for your hungry hound! This cute and comfy dog tank boasts a sequin embellished heart and is made of 100% cotton.
Help your pup show their American pride with one of our stylish yet inexpensive 4th of July themed items!
1. Majestic Fabric Dog Collars ($5.99) – This simple but fashionable fabric collar comes in USA Flag, Bandana, and Plaid Prints.
2. Stars and Stripes Dog Bows ($1.99) – These adorable grosgrain ribbon bows have a sparkling star accent that really pops! Has a rubber band backing for secure attachment.
3. Americana Bone Tuggers ($9.99) – This exciting toy combines soft plush with tough cotton rope ends for limitless fun! A squeaker inside adds to the enjoyment.
4. Ceramic Dog Dishes ($3.99-$13.99) – These ceramic dishes offer sophistication inspired by popular French Bistro style stoneware and feature an attractive striped pattern.
5. Color Paw Glitz Dog Nail Polish ($4.99) – This glittering, shimmering dog nail polish comes in 6 colors to make your pampered pooch more glamorous than ever!
6. All American Pup Dog Collar ($7.99-$12.99) – This nylon dog collar features a patriotic flag design in a fun bone shape!
7. Star Explosions Dog Toy ($8.99-$11.99) – These hard rubber dog toys are made to stand up to hours of chewing fun and have gum massaging nubs that improve dental hygiene!
8. Americana Peace Flag Dog Tank ($13.99-$19.99) – This unique, lightweight tank is perfect for summer! Features a fun and trendy peace sign with American Flag design.
9. Americana Rope Peace Sign Dog Toy ($13.99) – This great toy features patriotic colors and a retro peace sign. Thick poly cotton rope will keep your pup occupied for hours!
10. Ribbon Bone Dog Bandanas ($2.49) – These brightly colored bandanas come in patriotic colors and feature a cute bone pattern
Not only are dog hoodies stylish on canines, but they are also a comfortable way to keep your pooch snug in chilly air. Smaller breed dogs and dogs with less coat density benefit the most from sporting a dog hoodie since they tend to feel the effects of nippy temperatures quicker than others. Like human options, dog hoodies are available in an array of styles, colors, and fabrics to ensure that every pooch may be accommodated for. For more frigid temperatures there are fleece lined hoodies, or just keep it a basic hoodie for those spring and fall months. Not only will your pup be more comfortable during walks in cooler weather, but the hood proves to come in handy on windy days. Pick from a variety of colorful hoodies; put your princess in pink and dress your daredevil in red, or deck your doggie out in a vivacious multi-colored dog hoodie that bears a fun pattern or saying for fashion fun. Dog hoodies (and dog shirts or tanks for indoor wear and warmer weather) are also great in helping with any allergies you or your pooch may have; a dog hoodie helps aid in the prevention of itchy pups messing with unruly temptations. Likewise, a dog hoodie can help lessen human allergies by concealing doggie dander. Not only are dog hoodies a great fashion statement, they are realistic options for smaller dogs in cooler weather, allergies, and medical reasons – start browsing for your pup’s perfect dog hoodie(s)!
January 14th, 2012 has been declared National Dress Up Your Pet Day and we at Doggie Vogue, Inc. encourage owners everywhere to get in on the fun! This is a day to go over the top and let your pup’s personality shine, so deck your dog out in an outfit that suits their character to the fullest! There are endless options of dog clothing and dog accessories available to create that perfect look for your pooch. Dress your doggie diva in pink attire and finish her style off with some fun dog bows or a dazzling dog necklace. If your pooch is a tough guy then portray it with some camo apparel and a pair of dog sunglasses. Spruce up any puppy outfit with some fun dog accessories; dog bandanas, dog hats, and dog jewelry are fun items to play around with. If your canine is a colorful character then let it scream out loud using dog hair dye gels and dog nail polishes that are available in bright, fun colors. Keep the weather in mind if you will be sporting your dressed up pup around town, a dog coat may be necessary for smaller dogs with less fur and a set of dog boots should be worn if weather conditions call for it. Be creative and enjoy National Dress UP Your Pet Day with your fancy furry friend this year!