Treat your deserving dog to affordable puppy products.
1. Feisty Fetchers Dog Toy – $12.99 – Our Feisty Fetchers Dog Toys are fun from head to tail! Each toy features a mischievous grin, with a double rubber ball center and a pine needle plush tail that is great for grab and toss.
2. Dog Rain Jacket – $15.99 – $21.99 – Heavy-duty waterproof vinyl Rain Jackets help to keep dogs dry and comfortable in wet weather. This dog rain jacket is available in different colors and has a drawstring hood, leash opening, and a handy back pocket with VELCRO® brand flap closure.
3. Camo Dog Leash – $13.00 – $15.00 – This camouflage leash is both durable and stylish enough for all of your adventures. This leash connects to the seat belt of your vehicle for the safety of your pet.
4. Polo Dog Shirts – $8.99 – $15.99 – Polo Dog Shirts offer a tailored-yet-casual look that’s great for any dogs’ wardrobe. These dog polo shirts are available in new colors will look great year-round.
5. Glittering Heart Dog Charm – $5.99 – Add some sparkle to your fur baby’s collar with one of our collar dog charms! Brilliantly gleaming with dazzling rhinestones, these charms easily clip to the D-ring on your dog’s collar with a lobster claw clasp!
6. Handi-Drink For Dogs – $7.99 – The compact, portable Guardian Gear™ Handi-Drink keeps smaller dogs supplied with fresh water on the go. Ideal for walks, hikes, car rides, camping, and trips to the beach.
7. Good Dog Treat Canisters – $14.99 – Good Dog Treat Canisters are a great way to keep dog treats fresh. This stainless steel canister features an elegant color exterior in two color choices, Sage Green and Ivory, which are sure to match any home decor.
8. Curly Octopus Dog Toys – $14.99 – Rock your store with these plush octopus toys! Each brightly colored toy features a unique swirl plush design and eight curly legs.
9. Color Paw Glitz Nail Polish – $4.99 – Make dog nails more glamorous than ever! Glittering, shimmering dog nail polish is available in a variety of stunning colors. A fast-drying formula with one-coat coverage. Can also be painted over a color nail polish for a layered look.
10. Rawhide Gift Boxes for Dogs – $7.99 – Be Good Treat Company™ Rawhide Gift Boxes consist of tasty rawhide treats that are boxed to make great gifts for dogs. Choose from colored munchy rawhide sticks, natural rawhide twists, natural braided rawhide sticks, and natural pressed rawhide bones.
Pet owners receive unconditional love from their furry friends, and Valentine’s Day is a great time to show appreciation while keeping it safe. Here are some tips (and treats) to offering your pet the best Valentine’s Day yet:
Chocolate, Cellophane, Decorations – Many of us will be spoiled with chocolates on Valentine’s Day, but chocolate is a fatal hazard to dog’s and should be stored in a safe place. If you indulge in sweets that are wrapped in plastic cellophane, be sure to dispose of the wrapper immediately to avoid risk of your pooch mistaking it for a tasty treat. Likewise, any balloons, ribbons, or other various decorations should not be accessible to your furry friend.
Flowers – Place floral arrangements out of your puppy’s reach; different plants and flowers can make your pooch sick if ingested, or even be fatal, so admire your flowers from afar.
Candles and Cocktails – Candles are a great mood setter for a relaxing night, but don’t forget to blow out any candles before leaving the room. Leaving lit candles unattended can burn your buddy or create a fire. Beverages containing alcohol should be enjoyed safely and then cleaned up; alcohol consumed by pets can lead to comas and respiratory failure.
Love Always, Your Owner:
1. Essence Dog Harness B – This soft, heart patterned jacket style dog harness is not only festive (and adorable year round), but it’s comfortable on your pooch during walks. (We also carry an Essence Dog Harness A style and a separate matching Essence Dog Lead to complete the look)
2. Heart Felt Moppy Tug Dog Toy – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a pink heart toy that is perfect for pulling, tugging, snuggling, and chewing.
3. Love and Rock Thermal Dog Tee – This adorable dog shirt features a cool heart tattoo print with a studded double felt heart appliqué that will have them looking as loved as they feel!
Save yourself some money while making your pooch happy! Here at DoggieVogue.com you don’t have to break the bank on some fun items for your furry friend – just a little goes a long way. Check out our five featured items you can snag that cost under ten bucks:
1. Romeo Bows Set of Four $2.99 – Have fun adding a stylish touch to your pup’s look with these casually cute dog bows.
2. Anti-Skid Dog Bowl $2.99-$9.99 – Your canine loves food and water. Make your hungry hound a happy hound with a new set of dog bowls.
3. Gold’s Gym Flying Discs for Dogs $2.99 – Get Fido in on some gym action with this Gold’s Gym Frisbee that is sure to entertain your pooch while exercising their muscles.
4. Dog Food Lids $1.49 – Keep extra dog food fresh with a set of dog food lids that fit over your canine’s leftover meal so it can be enjoyed later. Your pup will agree: no food should go to waste.
5. Boing Dog Balls $7.99 – Treat your dog to a sporty plush dog ball that makes a “boing” noise, your furry friend will stay amused for hours!
The holidays are fast approaching and money may be tight, but don’t let that keep your furry friend from enjoying a gift or two. Our products are priced to satisfy wallets everywhere. With such great deals your deserving dog may even get more than they asked for!
1. Paw Dog Socks – $11.99
These adorable socks keep your dog’s paws warm in cold weather! Have skid-free pads to help prevent sliding on slippery surfaces, and can be used for paws that are in-between shoe or boot sizes to provide a better fit. Can also be used to provide warmth for arthritic dogs or as a protection to sensitive leg or paw areas after surgery.
2. Feisty Fetchers Dog Toy – $12.99
Our Feisty Fetchers Dog Toys are fun from head to tail! Each toy features a mischievous grin, with a double rubber ball center and a pine needle plush tail that is great for grab and toss.
3. Polka Dot Dog Collars – $7.99-$12.99
Give pets a fashion-forward look in three eye-catching, bright colors with a classic polka dot pattern.
4. Cutie Paw Dog Dishes – $7.99-$12.99
Pet Studio Cutie Paw Dishes are ceramic food and water dishes for dogs. Dog dishes have a “chomp it, slurp it, love it” logo.
5. Basic Dog Tanks – $5.59-$11.99
Basic Tanks are a staple in any dogs wardrobe. Cool, comfy design and popular colors offer the perfect look year-round. Try one out for your cool doggie today!
On a budget this holiday season? You’re in luck – here at Doggie Vogue we think a dollar should go a long way. Invest in one of our many dog stockings to hang above the fireplace this Christmas and then browse our financially friendly dog goodies. We carry countless canine products to stuff Spot’s stocking with. Surf our suggestions and find the perfect presents for your pooch.
1. Holiday Tartan Stockings – $9.99
Let pets join in the holiday celebration with our Zanies Holiday Tartan Stockings. These cute dog stockings feature a classic tartan pattern and embroidered pawprint or bone accents.
2. Naughty & Nice Tugs – $5.99
Zanies Naughty & Nice dog toys are combination rope and tennis ball toys in festive red and green designs. Each tennis ball has “nice” and “naughty” printed on it.
3. Holiday Tartan Dog Collar – $7.99-$10.99
Add a festive touch to walk time with our East Side Collection Holiday Tartan Dog Collars. An ideal choice for the chic dog! Our classic Tartan pattern adds a festive touch, but can easily be worn throughout the season.
4. Blingle All the Way Dog Sweater – $11.99-$16.99
Blingle All the Way Dog Sweaters features a sequin-embellished Christmas Tree topped with a blinking LED star. Watch your dog light up the room!!
5. Holiday Dog Cookies Box – $9.99
Barkworth Gourmet Holiday Cookies are made from all-natural ingredients. The perfect healthy treat for pets during the most festive time of year. Mix pack of six treats (snowman, candy cane, present, holiday tree, and gingerbread man designs.
6. Sweet Santa Dog Barrette – $13.50
Your little holiday dog is sure to start barking “ho ho ho” wearing the Sweet Santa Barrette. This cute hair ornament features red and white saddle stitch ribbon, red polka dot ribbon and a super cute Santa Clause.
7. Holiday Grunters Dog Toys – $9.99
Holiday Grunters are jumbo size thick plush toys that make a fun grunting sound. Jumbo 11 ¼” size is ideal for medium- and large-sized breeds.
8. Season’s Greetings Collars and Leads Set – $9.99-$11.99
Season’s Greetings Collars and Leads have nickel-plated swivel clips to attach the lead securely to a contoured, adjustable buckle on the matching collar.
9. Flexi Star Sticks – $2.99
Dogs will love the delicious taste of our Be Good Treat Company Holiday Flexi Star Sticks. These rawhide-alternative treats are made with rice flour, tapioca starch and corn flour. 6 Star Sticks per pack (5″ in length each).
10. Rawhide Holiday Gift Boxes – $7.19
Rawhide Holiday Gift Boxes are tasty rawhide treats that are boxed to make great gifts for dogs. Choose from twists, bones, candy canes, and flat candy canes.
Greeting cards in the stores are becoming expensive and generic, so save some money while adding a personal touch by making your own! Dog greeting cards are becoming heavily popular among proud owners – especially during the holiday season. Not only will people appreciate the special holiday cards they receive, but it’s also a fun craft to do. This home project is fairly simple and doesn’t require invested time. To begin, have some white card stock on hand – this will be folded in half to make the greeting card base. Pick out a favorite picture of your furry friend decked out in their best holiday dog clothing and print it out using a color printer. Use scissors to crop the picture accordingly, you may even use zig-zag edged scissors to give the photo a fun twist. Pick out your choice of colored or patterned paper to then glue the cut picture onto – the paper will act as the border for your photo. Cut the paper down to your preferred size of border. Once your dog’s picture has a border you may then securely glue that to the front of your folded card stock to serve as the front of your greeting card. Add decoration to the card with your choice of colored markers, stickers, glitter, and/or ribbon. On the inside of your card write what you wish using the colored markers, or even print your greeting from the computer and glue to the inside. It’s an enjoyable craft that everybody will love!
Halloween always seems to creep up. Before you know it the seasons have changed and everything goes from red and blue to black and orange. Before those black and orange colors are traded in for a more festive red and green, treat your dog without tricking your wallet. There are plenty of fun little Halloween surprises to spoil your pup with that are under $15!
1. Creepy Cutie Dog Toy – $4.99
Halloween pet toys have never been so delightfully devilish as our Zanies® Creepy Cuties. Plush bat, ghost and pumpkin designs; each with a squeaker inside.
2. Spooky Night Dog Collar – $7.99-$12.99
Our Casual Canine® Spooky Night Dog Collars are perfect for Halloween walks. Spooky designed polyester overlay is stitched on nylon backing for added durability. Collars feature plastic buckles and a nickel-plated D-ring. Coordinating Leads are available.
3. Gourmet Halloween Dog Cookies Box – $9.99
Barkworth Gourmet Halloween Cookies are tasty, all natural dog treats in five spooky Halloween shapes. These dog cookies are made from natural ingredients for a tasty, wholesome treat.
4. Doggie Doodles Bandanas – $5.99
Dress up any canine friend with these Aria™ Doggie Doodles Bandanas. Measuring 19″ square, they can easily be cut down to size for smaller dogs. These eye-catching dog bandanas are a great way to add a touch of color and style. Great for Halloween, or any time of year.
5. Gruntin’ Pumpkins Dog Toys – $8.99-$14.99
These Grriggles® Gruntin’ Pumpkins are not only great for Halloween time fun, they’re an adorable addition to any pup’s toy selection. The grunter and crinkle paper inside add tons of fun.
With Christmas just around the corner, time is running out for you to get your gifts! Are you unsure of what to get your pooch this year? Whether your pets have been naughty or nice, there are millions of gift options out there to choose from, making shopping a nearly impossible task. Here at Doggie Vogue, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 gifts under $10, to help make your holiday shopping a breeze!
Help your dog get into the Christmas spirit with these fun dog toys that look like real Christmas cookies! This adorable toy comes in 4 fun holiday styles, each with crinkle material inside to drive your dog wild!
2. Enamel Bone Dog Charm
These cute charms make great stocking stuffers! Each of these crystal studded pendant style charms has a sturdy metal clasp for durability and is lead free. Best of all- it comes in 8 different colors, so you’re sure to find one to please your pup!
3. Rawhide Holiday Stockings
These treat filled stockings make doggie gift giving a breeze! Each stocking is filled with assorted treats in holiday shapes and colors. These stockings come in two sizes, making them the perfect gift for good dogs of all sizes!
Price: $6.49 – $7.49
The perfect gift for dogs on the go! This compact and portable water bottle keeps dogs supplied with fresh water on walks or trips to the dog park. The patented rubber flow-control valve in the cap prevents leaks, spills, and contamination. Has an easy-to-use, handheld design that includes a water bottle and dispenser tray. Comes in three different sizes.
Price: $6.99 – $8.99
5. Holiday Cookie Treats
‘Tis the season for special treats! These all natural dog treats are sure to get your pooch into the holiday spirit! This 13 ounce tub of hand baked dog treats features layers of assorted holiday-themed bone treats with two snowball cookies with sprinkles and a yogurt-dipped tree on top!
6. Nylon Dog Collars
A great gift for the active dog! These nylon collars are durable and fashionable, featuring plastic quick-release buckles and nickel plated D-rings for leash attachment. Comes in 9 colors sure to please any fashion hound!
Price: $4.99 – $7.99
7. Santa Hats for Dogs
These adorable hats are perfect for holiday parties and photos! Made of soft fleece, these hats comfortably stay on with an adjustable, elastic chin strap and come in 3 sizes to fit every pet with a snowball pompom that adds a cute, jaunty touch!
Price: $3.99 – $5.99
8. Designer Doggie Colognes
Perfume and cologne has long been a standard Christmas present- Don’t let your dog miss out on the fun! Our creative designer inspired dog colognes are patterned after real designer fragrances and smell like the real thing. These quality colognes keep dogs smelling fresh and clean between baths and visits to the groomer. They are safe and easy to apply, and the fragrance won’t fade fast. Comes 12 scents.
9. Red Shimmer Holiday Dog Scrunchies
This splendid and sparkling accessory is festive and fun! Made of shimmering red fabric, these scrunchies have bells at the tips to create a merry sound wherever your pup goes! Its elasticized design adjusts to fit pets comfortably!
10. Latex Dog Toys 2-Pack
These brightly colored two-packs of latex dog toys are available in three styles. Each toy contains a squeaker for added fun! Perfect for all of the dogs who made your “nice” list this year!
Want to see more? Check out all of our items for under $10 by clicking here!