Here at Doggie Vogue, We’ve been working over time adding new items to our site! Fall is underway and winter is not far! Now is the time to prepare for harsh weather and time spent indoors. Here we’ve compiled a list of 10 of our favorite new items, all under the low price of $20:
1. Dino Dog Pajamas ($14.99 – $19.99) – Your dog will love our adorable Dino Dog Pajamas! These soft and cozy dog pajamas are adorned with our popular dino print and are sure to keep your pup warm on chilly winter nights.
2. Vibrant Leopard Squeezers Dog Toy ($4.99) – Our best selling bone shaped toy just got trendier! Featuring a fashionable leopard print in bold colors, these fun dog toys are sure to please your furry fashionista!
3. Embossed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl– Durable, practical, and stylish, these bowls have all bases covered! Featuring cute embossed bone and paw print design with a high coating and are a great option for any household.
4. Dog Cuddle Blankets ($7.99) – Give your little pup a blanket of his very own! Our Cuddle Blankets for dogs are soft and perfect for chewing, snuggling, and tugging. Great for new puppy owners!
5. Harvest Dog Collar– Celebrate Autumn in style with these fun fall printed dog collars! Our Harvest Dog Collars are sturdy and adjustable! Matching harness and leash sold separately.
6. Poofy Dog Snood ($13.99) – The perfect winter accessory for your dog! This adorable snood is a hat and scarf rolled into one and will protect your precious pup’s ears and neck from harsh, cold wind and snow.
7. Soul Dog Pendent ($15.99) – This high quality dog pendent by Puppia is decorated with sparkling crystals in an adorable heart shape. Sure to please any pampered pooch! Lobster clasp for easy attachment to collar.
8. Wobbly Bunch Dog Toys ($9.99) - These dog toys are sure to drive your dog wild! Our Wobbly Bunch toys have a hole in the bottom to hide dog treats, making playtime a rewarding challenge!
9. Lucy Ruffle Dog Hoodies ($13.99-$19.99) – Our basic dog hoodies just got way more adorable! These darling hoodies feature rows of cute ruffles in vibrant colors. Keep your fur baby warm in style!
10. Isabella Dog Bows ($4.99) – These eye-catching dog bows feature sequin embellishments that sparkle and shine. Comes in a set of 3 bright colors that coordinate with many of our new fall fashions!
This past weekend marked the official start of autumn and nothing says “fall fun” like pumpkin flavored… everything! Let your pup get in on the action with these delightfully delicious and healthy dog treats. This simple to prepare recipe will have your furry friend begging for more!
2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup canned pumpkin
3 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, oats, and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. If dough is too sticky, add more flour.
4. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll.
5. Cut into desired shape.
6. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 30-40 minutes.
7. When treats are done baking, shut off oven and allow them to cool inside. This will harden the treats.
8. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com
Halloween always seems to creep up. Before you know it the seasons have changed and everything goes from red and blue to black and orange. Before those black and orange colors are traded in for a more festive red and green, treat your dog without tricking your wallet. There are plenty of fun little Halloween surprises to spoil your pup with that are under $15!
1. Creepy Cutie Dog Toy – $4.99
Halloween pet toys have never been so delightfully devilish as our Zanies® Creepy Cuties. Plush bat, ghost and pumpkin designs; each with a squeaker inside.
2. Spooky Night Dog Collar – $7.99-$12.99
Our Casual Canine® Spooky Night Dog Collars are perfect for Halloween walks. Spooky designed polyester overlay is stitched on nylon backing for added durability. Collars feature plastic buckles and a nickel-plated D-ring. Coordinating Leads are available.
3. Gourmet Halloween Dog Cookies Box – $9.99
Barkworth Gourmet Halloween Cookies are tasty, all natural dog treats in five spooky Halloween shapes. These dog cookies are made from natural ingredients for a tasty, wholesome treat.
4. Doggie Doodles Bandanas – $5.99
Dress up any canine friend with these Aria™ Doggie Doodles Bandanas. Measuring 19″ square, they can easily be cut down to size for smaller dogs. These eye-catching dog bandanas are a great way to add a touch of color and style. Great for Halloween, or any time of year.
5. Gruntin’ Pumpkins Dog Toys – $8.99-$14.99
These Grriggles® Gruntin’ Pumpkins are not only great for Halloween time fun, they’re an adorable addition to any pup’s toy selection. The grunter and crinkle paper inside add tons of fun.
Fall weather has taken over the air, which means it is time to spoil your pup with some new dog hoodies and dog sweaters. There is nothing better than being cozy when the weather cools down and your pup will agree! With so many colors to choose from, a basic dog hoodie is a stylish simple solution. For added comfort there are even basic fleece dog hoodies, they are so cozy that you will want one for yourself. There are also dog sweaters to keep your furry friend clear of the fretful cold. A basic cable knit dog sweater is a great choice, or you can get funky with a peace sign dog sweater. You can even get festive with a snowman dog sweater. No matter what style you decide on for keeping your canine snug, it is sure that your pal will be more than thankful – your dog will never be chilly again.
Summer is unraveling and fall is taking over. Climates are dropping and the comfortable fall temps are infested with fleas. Ticks colonize in heaps of fallen leaves. Staying aware of the conditions is important for your dog. Pesky fleas and ticks cause itchy discomfort on your pooch’s skin. If the situation is bad enough, your poor pup could even become ill. Keeping tidy in and around the house, as well as keeping aware of your canine’s whereabouts, will help in preventing the itchy bugs. There are many remedies if your poor pup does end up suffering from fleas and ticks, including powders, sprays, dips, shampoos, flea combs, and collars. Before taking matters into your own hands, it is recommended to consult the veterinarian first.
Fall weather is beautiful, let’s enjoy it itch free!