Summer is the perfect time for play! We’ve got a new selection of dog toys in this summer, perfect for both indoor and outdoor games. Here is a list of our favorites, all under the low price of $20!
1. Air Kong Tennis Ball Dog Toy ($1.99-$3.99) – These heavy duty balls look like standard tennis balls but have much more to offer! These durable toys have a squeaker inside and are covered in soft felt that is much easier on your dog’s teeth!
2. Plush Squawking Nubby Balls ($4.99) – These dog toys have it all! A plush nubby texture and unique squawking sound guarantee hours of fun for your furry friend!
3. Embroidered Berber Boys Dog Toys ($5.99) – Made of nubby soft berber, these toys offer a classic shape that is easy for dogs to grab and chew. Has an embroidered heart and a squeaker inside.
4. MeteorLight K9 LED Ball ($12.99) – Your dog is sure to have a ball with this LED light p toy! This tennis ball sized durable rubber ball is easily turned off and on for fun night time play!
5. Ultra Rubber Ball Dog Toys ($7.99-$8.49) – Made of easy to spot bright colors and packing plenty of bounce, these balls provide dogs with hours of fun. Their textured surface makes them easy to grip.
6. Crackle Heads Cuz Dog Toys ($5.99-$9.99) – This unique toy has a rough rubber exterior with an inner ball made of water bottle material, offering a crunchy fun sound and hours of rugged play!
7. Megalast Dog Bones ($9.99) – Vanilla infused dog bones sure to keep your pooch busy! These tough rubber bones are buoyant and bouncy, sure to keep all types of players entertained.
8. Attack-a-Jack Dog Toy ($12.99) – Made of intersecting soft and brightly colored plush bones, this huge toy has a total of 6 squeakers for extreme fun! These toys always land with 3 legs up, so they are easy for dogs to grab and pick up.
9. Ball Launcher Dog Toy ($11.99-$14.99) – This long handled plastic launcher offers an easier way to play fetch! Extends the length of your arm to provide throwing distances up to 3 times farther than tossing by hand. Comes in 3 sizes!
10. Flashflight Light Up Dog Disc ($15.99) – This ultra cool light up dog disc is perfect for games of night fetch! Made of soft plastic, this disc lights up with the push of a button. It even floats on water!
Summer is in full swing and with the warm temperatures, most of us are spending time outdoors enjoying the season. While our furry friends enjoy hanging out in nature with us, they depend us to protect them from the elements. Here are some of our favorite outdoor aids, all under the low price of $20!
1. Bend-a-Bowl for Dogs ($6.99-$9.99) – The perfect bowl when you’re on the go! These handy bowls pop open and push down flat in a snap! Made of durable and easy to clean silicone.
2. Poop Snoop Lighted Waste Bag Holder (6.99) – This handy innovation leaves other waste bag holders in the dark! Has a built in LED light that makes nighttime cleanup a breeze!
3. Handi-Drink for Dogs ($7.99) – This portable and compact Travel bowl is a must for keeping your dog hydrated on the go. The easy to use Handi-Drink doesn’t spill and is a bottle and bowl in one!
4. Doggles ILS ($19.99) – Our Doggles ILS Dog Goggles are perfect for keeping your dog safe from the sun’s damaging rays. Designed specifically for dogs, these offer a comfortable fit and 100% UV protection.
5. Hands Free Dog Leash ($19.99) – Take your dog for a run or brisk walk with out having your hands tied up! This handy leash secures around your wrist, allowing you to jog in a more natural posture.
6. Biodegradable Dog Waste Bags ($4.99-$12.99) – The earth friendly way to clean up after your pooch! Made from a naturally decomposing plastic.
7. Standard Dog Crate Fan ($19.99) – Keeps dogs cool whenever they are crated. Provides a refreshing airflow when traveling or at home. Quiet, with two speed operation.
8. Grip N’ Grab Mini Scoop (12.99) – This double spring action scoop picks up waste fast and mess free! Squeeze the inner handle to open the scoop jaws and release to close.
9. Training Treat Bag ($19.99) – This handy bag can be worn around the waste or clipped to a belt loop to keep dog treats handy during training. Has a main pouch for treats and two additional pockets for storing keys and personal items.
10. Cool Pup Dog Bandana ($7.99-$12.99) – Cool your hot dog down instantly with this lightweight bandana. Holds a reusable and removable gel pack that stays cool for about an hour. Made of SPF fabric that helps release heat.
Fun floral prints are a perfect choice for summer and we have a huge array of pretty flower themed dog clothes and accessories. From flirty summer dog dresses to new dog toys, we have a perfect choice for your furry friend in our floral category. Here is a list of our ten favorite floral items, all under the low price of $20!
1. Sweetie Dog Barrettes ($2.99) – These lovely dog bows are sure to add fun to your dog’s style! These dog bows come in a set of 3 and have a metal clip backing.
2. Spring Garden Dog Collar ($7.99-$12.99) – Summer walks never looked better! This nylon dog collar offers a bright floral print your pup is sure to love!
3. Signature Leather Petal Pooch Dog Collar Accessory ($11.99) – Made of genuine leather, these adorable flowers slide right onto your dog’s collar and come in a variety of colors. Great for your little princess!
4. Spring Garden Flower Dog Toy ($5.99) – Bright colors and a sweet design give these dog toys a fun feel! Perfect for snuggling or chewing, with a squeaker for added enjoyment!
5. Pink Lace Dog Leash ($13.49) – This ultra feminine dog leash offers pretty crocheted flower accents, perfect for your furry fashionista! Goes great with our Pink Flower Dog Harness!
6. Baby Dog Collar ($14.50) – This adorable dog collar by Pinkaholic is just the thing for your little fur baby! Embellished with cute studded polka dot flowers, this dog collar is sure to get your dog noticed on summer evening walks!
7. Brianna Dog Panties ($18.00) – These charming dog panties feature a sweet floral print, accented with pink ruffles and bow. The elastic waist and Velcro closures at hips make for an easy off and on!
8. Minnie Dog Bow ($7.99) – These precious two tone ribbon dog bows feature contrast stitching and a central flower embellishment. Ideal for any little girl’s wardrobe!
9. Rope Flowers Dog Toy ($14.99) – Our Rope Flowers Dog Toys are a fun, feminine yet tough dog toys perfect for tug and chew games.
10. Pink Flower Harness Dog Dress ($14.00) – This beautiful cotton dog harness is sure to turn heads with darling crocheted flower embellishments and a ruffled lace trim.
Help your hot dog beat the heat with this quick and easy popsicle recipe! These are not only simple to make, they are also a healthy way to satisfy your furry friend’s sweet tooth during the warm summer months. These delicious treats will not only make your dog drool – They’re tasty for humans too!
• One 8oz container of plain yogurt
• 1 cup strawberries, hulled
• 1 banana, peeled and chopped
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. Using a blender, puree all of the ingredients.
2. Add enough water to make the mixture pourable.
3. Pour into ice cube trays or popsicle molds.
4. Freeze until solid, which takes around 4 to 5 hours. Enjoy!
(Recipe courtesy of bestbullysticks.com)
The summer heat and humidity can wear you and your pet out, but during this time of year it’s important to stay busy and have some fun! Most outdoor activities for people can be easily altered to include your furry friend as well. Going to the beach is a great way to cool off and relax during the hot days. Many cities have dog friendly beaches so you can bring your pet with you! Our Dog Beach Cabanas are fashionable and functional for your beach outing. You can use these at the beach, at the park or anywhere with sun to keep your fur baby cool and relaxed. Remember to bring a few dog toys to play with at the beach too!
Another great way to bond with your animal is to attend your local baseball teams “dog days”. Many professional as well as minor league teams have special days that allow you to bring your pet with you to the ball game! You and your pup can enjoy hot dogs and nachos at the ball park while watching your favorite team, and socializing with other pets. This is not only fun for you, but a stimulating experience for your dog too! You can even buy them one of our MLB Dog Jerseys or maybe hat to match you and your favorite player.
If your dog is the food driven kind, which many are, you can find a local dog bakery or café to take your pup to and get them a tasty treat. Or if you’re looking for a meal yourself, many cafes and bars allow dogs on their patios as well! That way your dog can enjoy the sun and the smell of food with you. Another good summer activity for dogs and owners alike is to take a class. Many pet stores and dog schools offer summer classes on socialization, agility, training, and more! This way you can improve your dog’s behavior and skills while bonding and having fun at the same time. These classes can also assist with exercise for your dog and yourself, leaving you both in better shape and happier! So remember when the weather is hot and you have nothing to do, think of these few fun ideas and get up and do something! The summer goes by faster than you know it and why not spend it bonding with your best furry friend?
Keeping your dog entertained during those long summer days while you’re working can be a daunting task. Many dog owners can feel guilty about leaving their furry friend home alone all day, especially when the weather starts getting nicer. The sun is shining, the skies are blue, and your dog is pouting in the window. Hopefully these few simple ideas can help keep both you and your pet happy during those long days at the office. The best way to keep a dog from destructive behavior while alone is to make sure they get proper exercise before you head out for the day. Although it may not sound fun waking up an hour earlier, getting up and walking the dog before you leave can provide great exercise for both you and your pet. With a morning walk, dogs will be more inclined to lounge for awhile after you leave to recover from their exercise, much like humans. This can really take the “edge” off their morning eagerness and excitement of a new day.
Another way to keep your fur baby entertained during what may seem like an endless day at work is to leave them an activity to do. A new dog toy can provide activity and entertainment for your pup to pass the time. One toy that may stand out above the others is the Satellites Dog Toy . This rubber toy by Grrigles® is built tough to withstand even the toughest of chewers and can be stuffed with treats to provide an extra challenge for your pet. There are also toys such as the Fruity Dog Ropes that provide a sturdy cotton rope infused with fruity flavors to keep your dog chewing for hours.
For the dogs that just can’t go the whole day being alone, try asking a neighbor or friend to stop in to give your dog some much welcomed attention, or even a walk. If your dog is good with children and well behaved you can even ask one of the neighborhood kids if they would like a job walking your dog during the day. This provides your dog with a mid-afternoon walk as well as giving a neighborhood kid a little summer spending money. Just make sure they are well informed about your dog’s behavior and are old enough to handle the responsibility and size of your dog. Also, if your dog cannot stand being alone, you can always try leaving on a radio or TV to provide some background noise so they don’t feel so isolated. With the help of these few, easy ideas, your dog can stay happy and entertained while alone during those summer days. Hopefully they will help ease the guilt about leaving your fur baby alone as well!
Summer is just around the corner and is a great time for you and your dog to enjoy the sunshine and outdoors. Before enjoying all the fun and sun you should take some time to prepare for dangerous situations your dog may encounter during the summer. Many of us are tempted to take our pets with us in the car to travel or run errands in nice weather. Temperatures inside of a parked car can easily reach 120 degrees in a few minutes. Dogs left inside of a hot car can suffer from heat exhaustion, heat stroke, brain damage, or death in a matter of minutes. You should never leave your pet in the car, even if you’ll only be gone for a short time. It’s best to leave your dog at home but if you must travel in the car with your dog you should always provide fresh, cool water and safely secure your pet in a car harness or dog car seat.Pets need exercise even when it’s hot but you should take extra care and only exercise your pet in the early morning or late evening. Also try to limit the time your dog spends on asphalt as it can get very hot and can burn your dog’s paws. Make sure that your dog has plenty of shade and access to fresh water while they are outdoors. Older, overweight, and snub-nosed dogs should be kept in indoors in air-conditioned rooms. If you don’t have air-conditioning a room fan will also work. A hair cut can help alleviate the heat for dogs with thick fur. Make sure to leave fur at least an inch thick to provide your dog with some protection from the sun.
If you decide to bring your dog along for a day at the beach you must provide them with fresh, cool water and shade from the sun at all times. You can set up a beach umbrella or canopy or invest in a dog cabana. Make sure to hose your salty dog down if they decide to go for a swim in the ocean. You should avoid taking your dog to crowded summer events, like Fourth of July parties. The loud noises and crowds combined with the heat can cause unnecessary stress for your dog. Dogs can also get into poisonous items, such as lighter fluid or insect coils while at barbecues or parties.
Hopefully these summer dog care tips can help ensure that you and your dog have a safe and fun summer together! If you have any questions regarding these tips or you need advice on summer travel with your pet you should consult your local veterinarian.
Some people may view pet life jackets as just another accessory or cute outfit but if you plan on having your dog near water this summer you should consider them a necessity. A common misconception is that all dogs are excellent swimmer. This is definitely not true! There are many breeds that do not enjoy water at all and even “water dogs” like a lab can falter in waves or undertows. An excited dog can overdo it and experience crippling fatigue. Pet life jackets usually buckle underneath the dog and around the neck which puts floatation on the dog’s back or ribs. Most life jackets also feature a handle on the back so the dog can easily be lifted from the water.
While shopping for a pet life jacket it is important to keep in mind that there are no regulations on pet life jackets. Size and fit will most likely vary so you should bring your dog along with you. You should make certain that your dog will not slip out of the life vest while in the water nor should the vest fit too tightly, which may impair your dog’s ability to swim well. Be sure to check the strap length and where the straps make contact with your dog’s body. If your dog’s straps are too long you may want to shorten them to ensure they won’t snag on anything while your dog is swimming. You should try to choose a life vest that is brightly colored to make your dog more visible in the water if visibility is important to you. Life jackets come in many colors and patterns so it’s easy to find one to fit your dog’s personality or style.
If you’re planning on bringing your dog along with you to the lake or beach you should consider investing in a pet life jacket. Even the best swimmer can run into problems in the water and it’s better to play it safe when it comes to your furry friend!
With spring and summer right around the corner it’s time to get your pets ready for the warm weather. Animal prints aren’t just a hot trend for people this spring. Show off your fashion-forward pup with our extensive line of his and her animal print dog clothing and accessories. We’ve got everything your stylish pet needs from zebra and giraffe print dog hoodies and dresses to dog carriers and collars. If your pup favors a more modish look, check out our new polo shirts and dresses. Our button candy polo dresses and shirts come in bright summer colors and feature playful dot accents. Or try our red white and blue nautical dog polos and dog dresses for a sportier look. Don’t let your pet get stuck in April showers, give them the polka dots and ruffles dog raincoats and keep them dry! The raincoat comes in red or pink and can double as a windbreaker and features a breathable mesh lining to prevent the coat from slipping. Let your pup’s attitude show with our new dog tees and tanks arriving in time for spring and summer. We know everyone likes to brag about their pets but now you can give your dog the chance to brag about you with our new Braggin and Marvel dog tees. Our Braggin Dog Tees feature contrast ribbing and the slogan “My Mom’s a Knockout” or “My Dad Rocks”. Let your pets flatter their good looking owners with an “I’m with Handsome” dog shirt or “I’m with Gorgeous” dog shirt. Let your pet show off their pop culture know-how with a “Pup Idol” dog tank or “Dancing with the Pups” dog tank. Each tank features a glittering star accent to let your dog feel like the star they are.
Show off your patriotic pup on Independence Day with our All-American dog apparel. Dress your dog up with our Love & Peace dog sundress. The sundress features a playful two-tiered ruffled skirt and a mix of spirited red, white, and blue with a screen-printed “Love-n-Peace” message. Let your dog celebrate America’s favorite pastime on America’s birthday with a red, white, and blue All-American baseball dog jersey. The button-up dog jersey features blue pinstripes and a baseball logo. Your pup’s patriotic spirit will shine in the Patriotic Pup dog tank top. The classic dog tank features a bone appliqué with a flag motif for festive fashion flair. Top off the patriotic look with a colorful Patriotic dog scrunchie. The dog scrunchie is elasticized for a comfortable fit and features red, white, and blue sheer ribbon with star accents. Check out Doggie Vogue today and see all the new styles of dog clothing we have to offer!
Animal Print Dog Clothes
Patriotic Dog Clothes
All New Arrivals